I have been tagged by Kris and i have seen that it is contagious, so be forewarned you might catch weird and then feel the need to talk about it but only 7, mind, any more is just bad taste.
7 random facts about me (How do you know they are facts?!):
1) i sing to my dogs and cat, but not really real songs but some sort of mutated songs that used to be real but now is just a weird homage to certain characteristics of which ever animal is the subject concern and what i choose to notice at the time. it is mostly about Murphy, due in large part because he is with me the most and gives some sort of reaction be it no more than just staring at me.
2) i can't whistle very well and for the longest time (until about 5 years ago) could not at all. i decided i would teach myself and now i can give a whistle 50% of the time. I prefer to shout.
3) I don't like to mix food very often and if it involves sauce, especially. Thanksgiving will see me with 2 plates maybe three depending on what is served. All gravy covered food on one, all non sauce on another. If i dare for cranberry sauce that is my third plate. I know it all goes to the same place but that is irrelevant to my tongue.
4) I have a special relationship with milk, peanut butter and chocolate separate and together. I never like to be without either and woe to whomever gets between me and milk/peanut better/chocolate when i NEED it.
5) i can't watch animals being hurt or even hear about it. I will chance the channel or leave the room. Not even those show about the wildest moments or even if they are OK. I don't care i won't see it or even allow it into my mind.
6) I don't need an alarm clock. I wake up everyday at the time that i need to. Not exactly the right time but within 5-10 min. I use an alarm because sometimes i am so exhausted that my body would rather sleep then get up but even when i use one every day i wake up before the alarm goes often about 80% of the time.
7) I cannot stay up past 2ish o'clock. I get sleepy if it is past my usual sleep time but past 2 i shut down and there is no keeping me awake. I can make OK till 2ish but anything after is dreamland.
So those are 7 of my weirdness and i am pretty sure that my weirdness is an iceberg. But as i have learned it is not really weirdness but normalcy. everyone is weird but not in the same way.
I am not sure who to tag. i am behind on my blog reading and have no idea who has not been tagged. So i am afraid that this tendril, at least, will die with me. I am sure it will weave around and fill the gap and everyone, eventually will be tagged. It is hard to think about being weird because you take your own for granted and even those closest to you don't realize any more and those who could tell you that you are weird probably don't know about it. Good Luck! Here is a picture of my singing partner. Murphy sings as well but not as well. HA